At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Mortgage team supports the nation's leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at https://stories.wf.com.
Wells Fargo Consumer Lending
From achieving sustainable homeownership, managing credit, purchasing a car to financing college, Wells Fargo Consumer Lending cares about our customers. Today, our diversified team provides home lending, auto loans, and student loans to more than 30 million customers. Every day we focus on providing guidance, advice and tools to assist our customers with making informed decisions for selecting the right products and services to satisfy their financial needs and help them succeed financially.
Our Business Capability Development team manages and implements cross-organizational processes, technologies and initiatives for Home Lending.
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated Agile Coach Manager to help advance and scale the Speed to Market transformation adoption, working with Scrum Teams to adapt new ways of thinking. This role will be required to collaborate across a complex, matrixed organization. The role will partner with business and technology partners to foster adoption of Wells Fargo Agile, introducing scalable practices which result in sustainable change. Tasked with leading a team of coaches (full time and managed resources) as we pursue the advancement and scaling of agile. The successful candidate will help us develop future best practices and people to support Consumer Lending’s change delivery teams in their transformation.
The primary responsibilities:
- Develop and grow team of Agile Coaches (FTEs and Managed Resources) through training, mentoring and coaching while also supplementing as a Coach when needed.
- Partner with Change Management Lead and Agile Coaching community to develop the appropriate onboarding materials for teams new to Speed to Market and Wells Fargo Agile.
- Educate partners and internal customers on Speed to Market transformation and Wells Fargo Agile.
- Coach cross-functional Scrum Teams, guiding them through transformation by facilitating customary and customized Agile activities to achieve successful transition to, and adoption of, the desired target state.
- Support constituent partners by identifying challenging change management activities and processes, and effectively cultivating a safe environment for learning and personal / team transformation.
- Develop collaborative and cooperative working relationships with multiple organizational, building awareness and generating desire for Speed to Market transformation, Wells Fargo Agile, and continuous delivery.
- Actively contribute to continuous improvements by collaborating to refine and uplift approach, processes, and all related materials.
- Facilitate the learning and adoption of Speed to Market and Wells Fargo Agile by individuals and teams as they gain insights and experience with Agile methods and practices.
- Ask open and thoughtful questions which help people rethink and change the way they structure work: utilize value streams, influence and encourage continuous value delivery, cultivate iterative application development, QA, and project management.
- Guide transformational change with managers, programs, and team levels, in a large matrixed organization, helping them see broader perspectives, and shift mindset to adopt new skills associated with self-governing teams.
- Mentor Scrum Masters and teams on best in class Agile practices, and coach technology and business teams in innovative ways to resolve issues inherent in application of the Agile methodology.
- Provide strategic thought leadership on impediments to accelerated delivery through active participation in forums and communities of practice.
- Partner and collaborate with key stakeholders throughout Wells Fargo to mature the acceptance of accelerated delivery within Wells Fargo.
- Guide teams in initial tracking and monitoring of metrics and reporting for transformation diagnostics.
- Perform periodic methodology maturity assessments for teams: provide coaching and input to reach higher levels of maturity, continuous improvement.
- Ensure teams understand the need to meet all compliance requirements within Wells Fargo.
- Aspire to continual self-development, remaining current on all Agile standards and practices; grow understanding of integral Agile and scaling to coach others as transformation expands.
- Embrace ambiguity, while fostering an open and collaborative environment to manifest change.
- Develop well-articulated written and oral communications content (e.g., emails, presentation materials, etc.,) demonstrating a keen understanding and applying the appropriate level of detail dependent upon stakeholders
- Collaborate with peers and partners to share, and evolve, best practices
- Learn business processes and language of Speed to Market and Wells Fargo Agile professionals within Wells Fargo
- Design, track, and analyze data for various initiatives, to evaluate adoption and program success and inform future activities
- Recognize and enthusiastically share the benefits of transformation activities and team initiatives
- Deliver quality and timely work on projects requiring a high level of detail
- Remain flexible for shifts in priorities navigating with readiness and efficiency
*Prefer the position to be located in the posted locations but will consider applicants located at other Wells Fargo hub locations
*The position may travel up to 30% of the time.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Experience coaching, and coordinating efforts with, multiple teams, Agile coaches and SCRUM masters within a matrixed technology organization
- Appropriate Certifications for Coaching Agile including Scrum Master. Scrum Coach, Agile Coach (e.g., I.E Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Certified Scrum Coach (CSC), Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), Agile Coaching Institute Agile Certified Coach (ACI ACC), SAFe, Agility Health Facilitator, PROSCI is a plus)
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile delivery methodology, from business and technology perspective (Waterfall [Solution Delivery Lifecycle: SDLC] is a plus to make appropriate comparative assessments when coaching)
- Proven experience working in large scale Agile as a successful and experienced ScrumMaster
- Experience with one of more Agile tools used for tracking user stories and backlogs (e.g., JIRA)
- Strong spirit of collaboration, working across large organizations to reach a common goal, while actively promoting authenticity, transparency, and thought leadership
- Demonstrated ability to develop compelling content and facilitate presentations in an engaging manner, while effectively managing time to ensure full delivery of content to audiences
- Experience facilitating and delivering training or other related facilitation experience such as large group meetings or presentations
- Ability to effectively communicate, and practice active listening – guiding teams to the answer rather than presenting the solution.
- Experience working in a geographically dispersed, cross-functional large corporate environment, while influencing and motivating others via multiple media channels
- Change management or large scale transformation experience
- Success thriving in an ambiguous and evolving work environment, while helping others cultivate successful transformation opportunities.
- Self-starter, with a proven ability to effectively manage time and produce tangible results
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships in a matrixed organization
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 11601 N Black Canyon Hwy - Phoenix, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.