At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Customer Remediation Center of Excellence (CRC) organization is an enterprise function. This organization develops and implements consistent enterprise standards for remediating customer issues across the Wells Fargo enterprise. The organization enables more effective and coordinated monitoring, reporting and stakeholder communications. Enhancing our practices and outcomes for customers is a critical part of building a better Wells Fargo
Responsibilities will include:
• Leadership of a team of Research Remediation Analysts that have the responsibility for effective, timely and quality planning and execution oversight of C2C remediation’s.
• This leader will be responsible for developing and maintaining effective business relationships with senior leaders, collecting and interpreting executive priorities and collaborating on approaches for decision making.
• Partnering with C2C leadership to ensure effective implementation of the C2C COE vision and strategy. This could include the facilitation, development and/or implementation of new or enhanced processes and procedures to support the C2C lifecycle.
• Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, remediations and initiatives.
• Works with functional management to obtain resources, influence outcomes, address conflict and ensure alignment with WF strategy /policies and business line objectives.
• Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
• Lead special projects for standardization and organizational maturity.
• Model the skills to plan and organize remediations to follow the remediation lifecycle according to the remediation strategy within the remediation milestones.
Who We Are:
Learn more about Wells Fargo
As a Team Member Manager , you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
• Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
• Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Experience successfully escalating complex issues and tracking follow-through to completion
- Knowledge and understanding of consumer related remediation policy, process, and procedures
- Solid negotiation skills
- Deep understanding of risk management and managing regulatory requirements
- Proven success in both verbal and written communication with senior business leaders / key business partners
- Experience with the customer remediation life cycle including issue identification, root cause analysis, planning, execution, closure, monitoring and controlling.
- Proven pipeline management experience
- Strong collaboration, partnering and consulting skills
- Experience with successfully monitoring and controlling the risk by using effective planning, communications, and status reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present complex ideas in a straight forward and understandable manner
- Effective relationship management and the ability to influence and create an environment that fosters collaboration and credible challenge across multiple levels of the organization
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.