At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
Reporting to the Integrated Marketing Operations Leader, this position will oversee the Marketing Legal and Compliance (L&C) program and be responsible for ongoing program optimization. This includes leading cross-functional teams to drive strategic initiatives, identifying where we have opportunities to create new or improve existing Marketing processes, providing leadership for future state design efforts and implementation, developing and maintaining process documentation, and standardizing, optimizing and automating core processes. This role will also be responsible for the oversight of operational risk work and deliverables for the Integrated Marketing organization. The role involves a high degree of building/maintaining relationships with key business partners as well as collaborating with Senior Leaders and stakeholders. The position will manage a small team.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Provide leadership for holistic marketing process enhancements and oversight specific to L&C program requirements
- Serve as subject matter expert on the L&C program across Marketing and primary liaison who brings Marketing and L&C together for process improvement work and issues resolution
- Oversee and manage key deliverables tied to operational risk processes and controls
- Develop and maintain process documentation, documentation of business requirements, and system specifications
- Ongoing standardizing, streamlining and automating core processes in support of marketing efficiency goals
- Lead cross functional teams that need to come together to enable L&C program optimization as well as stakeholders involved in campaign operational risk management
- Define business requirements for change management efforts, communication, and training
- Manage a small team in support of L&C and Integrated Marketing operational risk work
The preferred locations for this job opening are as listed in the job posting (Charlotte, NC; San Francisco, CA; and Minneapolis, MN). However, other locations may be considered for this opportunity.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with business processes analysis and enhancing operations to accomplish business objectives
- Experience consulting with senior business partners
- Experience leading the analysis, definition and optimization of marketing processes
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with strategic business focus and vision
- Ability to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative work environment and build relationships with key partners
- Ability to champion organizational change initiatives in a way that helps team members understand, appreciate and support requirements
- Ability to lead by example with high energy, transparency, relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
CA-SF-Financial District: 525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.