DescriptionThe Business Intelligence Engineer 1 solves complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. The Business Intelligence Engineer 1 work assignments are often straightforward and of moderate complexity.
The Business Intelligence Engineer 1 describes the tools, technologies, applications and practices used to collect, integrate, analyze, and present an organization's raw data in order to create insightful and actionable business information. Understands own work area professional concepts/standards, regulations, strategies and operating standards. Makes decisions regarding own work approach/priorities, and follows direction. Work is managed and often guided by precedent and/or documented procedures/regulations/professional standards with some interpretation.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 - 3 years of technical experience in data analysis
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- 1+ years of experience in SQL, SAS or other data systems
- In-depth experience in Microsoft Excel including formulas, pivots, charts, graphs, etc.
- Expertise in assessing complex data sets and performing root cause analysis
- Experience with data mining and predictive modeling techniques
- Ability to use data to drive business outcomes and decisions
Scheduled Weekly Hours40