This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Reporting Lead will assist in managing day-to-day results reporting and visualization for major corporate initiatives, while provide recommendations and actionable insights through analysis of data. The individual will need to effectively articulate data and reporting results to internal stakeholders including, but not limited to, marketing, member engagement, and leadership. The Reporting Lead excels at telling a story with data and influencing leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches. The Lead also creates meaningful visualizations that translate complex concepts across multiple data sources to be understood by a variety of audiences. The Reporting Lead assists in predicting emerging customer needs and develops innovative solutions to meet them.
- Develop and implement effective/strategic business solutions through systematic data engineering and research
- Evaluate and present information in a manner that will facilitate management's understanding of the results and impacts
- Assist in managing day-to-day results reporting and visualization for major corporate initiatives
- Analyze, review, forecast, and trend complex data
- Develop, implement, enhance, maintain Business Intelligence reporting and dashboards
- Self-motivated professional who can work independently or closely with program managers
- Strong data engineering and/or data visualization acumen
- Effective interpersonal influence and collaboration skills
- Strong communication skills and experience working across many levels of an organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or similar field OR High School Diploma/GED with 5+ years of data analytics experience
- 3+ years of experience utilizing SQL and/or data exploration tools (such as SAS or R)
- 3+ years of experience performing data analytics
- Experience with creating meaningful charts, graphs, or other data visualizations
- Advanced Degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or similar field
- Experience using Python and/or R
- Experience with Tableau or other BI dash boarding tool
- Hands on experience in statistical modeling and statistical analytics
- Healthcare industry experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Senior Analyst, Decision Analytic, Minnetonka, MN, SQL, data analytics, Tableau, data collection, Minnesota