At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Cards & Retail Services team helps customers achieve their financial dreams by providing a variety of products across the credit spectrum. We deliver industry-leading rewards, offers and benefits that recognize and celebrate our customers' relationship with Wells Fargo. Our customers all have unique goals and dreams - whether preparing for a home improvement project, shopping for a new sofa or kitchen table or meeting healthcare and dental needs. Others just want a financial tool that allows them to make everyday purchases while earning rewards. Our team works together with groups across the company, including the bankers in our 6,200 banking stores, to provide financing in the form of general-purpose cards, co-branded cards and private-label and industry cards. Our team is 6,700 strong, working in communities across the nation, and focused on doing our very best to help our customers succeed financially.
Wells Fargo is a leading credit card issuing bank in the US and has a growing portfolio of existing and new Co-brand card program partnerships. Wells Fargo is looking for an experienced payment’s and credit card professional to manage the field sales and marketing efforts related to the Cobrand card relationship. In this role, the Manager will lead and manage a team of field regional sales managers who are responsible for the execution of all activities related to the sale and promotion of the cobrand partner’s card products in the retail store channel. In addition, he/she will be responsible for developing a strong collaborative partnership with the Cobrand card partner’s Marketing and Store Management leadership. This role will also lead the development and execution of key strategic initiatives to grow credit sales and manage sales compliance. These may include activities to improve store associate engagement, training and performance. In addition, he/she will be responsible for delivering effective performance management reporting and analytics to Cobrand partner leadership to enable further growth of the program. He or she will be a key member of the overall program leadership team and expected to attend all key partner monthly and quarterly partnership meetings.
This leader with be primarily responsible for the following:
- Managing the day to day activities related to a team of Field Regional Sales Managers including store visits, interaction with store management and execution of key field marketing activities
- Working with internal partners across marketing, risk and operations to develop and implement to strategic field marketing initiatives
- Developing and implementing strategies to improve associate engagement and increase acquisitions and credit sales
- Leading a highly performing team and being an active member of the broader co-brand leadership team
**Other Wells Fargo locations will be considered**
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
- 10+ years of sales experience, marketing experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Ability to foster effective partnerships
- Ability to work across multiple lines of business leading large scale initiatives
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Contract negotiation and pricing experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Direct experience with credit card product portfolios with a leading financial institution
- Proven understanding of the credit card industry and specifically retail co-brand programs
- Deep understanding of retail co-brand card field sales marketing and associate training and engagement
- Proven track record for working across a complex environment and implementing process improvements
- Proven experience in issue identification and resolution
- Proven understanding of the credit card industry and specifically co-brand marketplace
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.