At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
With the centralization of Commitment to Customer (C2C) Remediation functions into the Chief Administrative Office Center of Excellence (COE), we have an immediate need for a Business Liaison Consultant 4 to join our team.
The Commitment to Customer (C2C) Center of Excellence (COE) provides the following services:
- Business Partner Remediation Support
- Remediation resources and project execution support
- Remediation Process, Tools, and Governance
Business Liaison Consultant 4 - C2C COE Position responsibilities:
- Champions regulatory efforts and key strategic initiatives for Center of Excellence
- Provides timely delivery, strategic direction, and change leadership for highly complex and visible remediation’s
- Develops metrics that provide data for portfolio management indicators, issue management, and risk mitigation due to interdependencies
- Utilizes expert-level technical and critical thinking skills and partners with and/or leads others
- Delivers strategic analysis, insights, and decision strategies for Center of Excellence
In addition the Business Liaison Consultant 4 - C2C COE will demonstrate Leadership behaviors on complex remediation’s:
- Facilitates collaboration
- Actionable feedback
- Credible challenge
- ‘Audit’ ready documentation
- End to end remediation oversite
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business operations, implementation, or strategic planning; or 7+ years of legal experience which includes the review, evaluation and response to agency, law firm, or regulatory inquiries
- Recent and relevant business operations, project or strategy experience managing complex or high risk initiatives prefereably related to regulatory matters
- Knowledge and understanding of banking regulations
- Ability to look at all aspects of the business and how it is run through the audit and risk process
- Experience working with or creating business process mapping
- Experience reporting and/or analyzing dashboard analytic data
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability to influence executive decision making and successfully negotiate critical issues resolution
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative partnerships across functions and business units, creating strategic alliances among diverse stakeholders
- Established knowledge of the evolving regulatory environment and the various constraints on the portfolio
- Experience with successfully managing both people and process aspects of organizational change and transitions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
SD-Sioux Falls: 301 E 58th Street North - Sioux Falls, SD
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
IA-Des Moines: 6200 Park Ave - Des Moines, IA
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
CA-Irvine: 15750 Alton Pkwy - Irvine, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.