At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Wells Fargo Auto team supports one of the nation's leading auto lenders. The team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
The Executive Complaints and Service Culture team is responsible for handling specific types of complex and escalated complaints such as those involving the media, legal matters, those sent to the Operation Committee members of WF, social media, complaints about dealership and customer complaints filed with state and federal agencies as well as Attorneys General. This team also serves as a liaison to the corporate complaints team to ensure alignment with enterprise policy and processes and serves as the WF Auto point of contact for Tone at the Top/Sales Practices review of terminated team members. In addition, this team is responsible for developing and implementing a customer centric culture strategy to be implemented across Customer Excellence and WF Auto.
The Business Liaison Manager 2 leads a highly specialized group of liaison consultants who make up the Legal Review Team. This team is responsible for direct engagement with outside counsel in the course of resolving highly complex matters that have potential for regulatory, statutory, financial and/or reputational exposure. This team handles direct settlement negotiations and advises business leaders on areas of legal exposure in the context of customer issues. This team engages in-house counsel for guidance and is responsible for drafting settlement documents.
This team is the point of contact for small claim matters, Demand and CLRA letters and any legal communication received by WF Auto asserting customer issues with WF Auto and/or dealerships from whom we buy contracts. This team is the escalation point for both Complaint Operations and Exec Complaints on all matters needing engagement with legal partners and is considered subject matter expert to advise all complaint handling teams on areas of potential legal exposure.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business operations, implementation, or strategic planning
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Knowledge and understanding of banking: regulations, compliance, policies, process, and procedures
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
- Risk and regulatory compliance experience
- Knowledge and understanding of legal terms and processes
- Knowledge and understanding of reading and interpreting complex legal documents
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Project management experience
- Leadership experience with ability to effectively manage and engage teams
- Knowledge and understanding of auto finance industry
- Knowledge and understanding of state, federal, and agency legal and regulatory compliance requirements
- Ability to identify root-cause issues/improvement opportunities, and design approaches/programs/products to improve overall quality assurance
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.