At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo.
It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Business Manager will support multiple projects and initiatives for the Credit Sales Desks reporting to the Senior Business Manager of Spread Sales. Position will interface with Sales Management, Sales, Traders and various Support Partners including Technology, Operations, Finance, Market Risk, Compliance, Legal, and Risk Management. Projects include technology implementations, process development/review/improvement efforts, business analysis, and reporting.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of financial services industry experience
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Credit products
- Exceptional organization, analytical, and documentation skills. Must be exceptionally detail-oriented
- Quickly able to learn and comprehend complex topics
- Strong consensus building, expectation management, influencing, and negotiating
- Ability to communicate effectively and with various levels within the organization, both verbally and written
- Strong work ethic, position frequently requires extended hours and flexible work schedule
- Execution oriented
- Professional demeanor
- Self-starter behavior and able to recognize opportunities for improvement in the business and to act on those opportunities
- Ability to partner well with others to achieve job duties
- Must have sound business judgment
- Series 24 or willingness to obtain
- Knowledge of internal systems and infrastructure including Sales Order Management (SOM), Catalyst, Apollo, and Bloomberg
- Registration for FINRA Series 63 (or 66) must be completed within 120 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Registration for FINRA Series 7 must be completed within 120 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.