Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are in search of a Business Manager to be responsible for the daily financial operations of the local office, and serve as the fiscal liaison between the local and National office.
- Associate's Degree in related field preferred.
- 2+ years’ accounting experience.
- Working proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Maintain an expenditure tracking system for consumer funds that is accurate, efficient, and timely.
- Process and submit Accounts Payable to the National office.
- Maintain an accurate ledger for consumer loans.
- Ensure that individual’s personal financial accounts are created, maintained, and monitored to ensure financial propriety.
- Maintain local petty cash in accordance with Company protocol.
- Responsible for monitoring and scheduling house and vehicle maintenance. Tracks and reports house and vehicle related maintenance and expenses to Regional and National Office.
- Maintain employee personnel files and helps prepare for audits.
- Order, maintain, and track office supplies.
- Act as a liaison with Human Resources regarding employee issues such as benefits, leaves of absences, workers compensation, and unemployment.
- Enter and update employee records in Ceridian Self-Service.
- Assist local employees with benefit enrollment.
- Occasional lifting of up to 15 lbs.
- Minimal hazards, general office working conditions.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-CHSC@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer