Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function are responsible for end-to-end business process activities - creating, controlling and improving business processes. Leads process design and project implementation teams in process improvement activities.
- Diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions using principles of process excellence and related tools
- Perform quality department reporting
- Support the department with daily duties resolving exception items, i.e. Unidentified Payments, Claim Migration, Returned Mail and run macros
- Cross train to cover for team members when out of the office
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of experience effectively prioritizing multiple tasks, priorities, projects, and deadlines
- Proficiency within Microsoft Excel (creating and editing spreadsheets)
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience (formulas, v look ups, pivot tables)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: payments, UHG, United Health Group, Operations