Who are we? Optum360. We’re a dynamic new partnership formed by Quest and Optum to combine our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we’ll leverage our compassion, our talent, our resources and experience to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue Management services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you’re looking for a better place to use your passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It’s an opportunity to do your life’s best work.
This Business Operations Specialist will be responsible for supporting the transition of multiple processes to Optum Global Services. This position will support the volume of new employee onboarding of OGS employees. OGS employees need to be set up with access to multiple applications and systems in order to perform their new functions. These onboarding procedures will be coordinated on behalf of the regional billing leadership teams. Additional responsibilities of this position include supporting the Program Management Office in a diverse role that includes Master File Maintenance, system set up and eligibility process support.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of laboratory healthcare billing experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word (creating and editing documents), Microsoft Access (pulling queries), Microsoft Excel (general navigation of spreadsheets, data entry and sorting data), and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar)
- 3+ years of laboratory billing or 3rd party billing experience
- Experience with the Quest Billing System (QBS)
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written
- Able to handle multiple tasks & meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements