BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST
This role reports to the Director of Assortment and Space Management. Supports development and implementation of streamlined processes to create cross functional efficiencies across Merchandising, Space Management, Planning and Allocation, Master Data and Club. Aids in follow up ensuring that Assortment and Space Management process improvements are executed by all parties involved. The role is responsible for helping to identify process gaps between Logistics, Merchandising and Master Data and recommend solutions for those gaps with well-defined systems and processes. Strong Partnerships with Logistics, Operations and Merchandising Leadership is required as well as robust system and business knowledge.
- Work with cross functional teams analyzing existing systems and process and highlights areas for improvement.
- Follows up on execution of implemented efficiencies and process improvements
- Responsible for helping to identify process gaps between Logistics, Merchandising and Master Data and recommend solutions for those gaps with well-defined systems and processes.
- Facilitate and drive change, prepare functional user manuals and facilitate training.
- Analytics support to identify opportunities for Space Optimization as well as measurement of performance metrics. Leverage AMIA and IRI data in space analytics.
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred; Associates degree required
- Minimum Experience: 1-4 Years Supply Chain or Operations experience
- Preferred Experience: 4+Years of both Operational and Supply Chain experience
- Proven skills: communication, project management, problem solving and analysis
- Ability to work cross-functionally across multiple teams
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.