BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST
This role reports to the Business Process Manager. Supports development and implementation of streamlined processes to create efficiencies across both Logistics Operations and the Sales Operations. Aids in follow up ensuring that Logistics process improvements are executed by all parties involved. The role is responsible for helping to identify process gaps between Logistics and Sales Operations and partner with Process Manager to develop and recommend solutions for those gaps with well-defined systems and processes. Strong Partnerships with Logistics, Operations and Merchandising Leadership is required as well as robust system and business knowledge. Must be willing to learn and engage with Ecommerce programs which impact both Supply Chain and Club.
- Seeks opportunities for continuous improvement within Supply Chain business units and cross-functional business partners.
- Follows up on execution of implemented efficiencies and process improvements.
- Actively identifies future Supply Chain needs and opportunities based on data, business needs, performance improvement opportunities and market analysis.
- Works with Manager to monitor performance measures, reviews exception reports, and analyze findings to identify areas for process improvement.
- Supports and follows up on action plans and processes, in coordination with management teams. Develops strategies for integrating activities and optimizing department resources to meet major goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1-4 Years Supply Chain or Operations experience
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.