At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
We believe that Process Excellence is made up of elements of leadership, teamwork, methods, and practices. We believe it is foundational to the repeatability of any operation, service, function or capability we utilize in the bank. When learned and embedded into a business culture, a business can transform many key attributes including quality, cost, risk and productivity. Ultimately, we want to create an environment that maximizes the talent of our team members and our knowledge of Process Excellence so that we can deliver world class solutions and services to our customer base.
We are seeking an experienced professional to join us to help develop and deliver an Enterprise iGrafx BPM Capability. This position will lead sprint team supporting onboarding of various Wells Fargo organizations to iGrafx as well as building process model inventories for business units.
- Responsible for decomposing large complex functions & business areas into logical process hierarchy/ taxonomy
- Works with Business Process Owner and other stakeholders on the high-level definition of processes and their linkages to the various elements of the enterprise (process, risk, control, application etc.) and document in IGrafx
- Analyze and facilitate taxonomy alignment to technology and business assets
- Understand the existing process architecture landscape for the organization
- Support Enterprise process modeling standards and quality assurance processes
- Identify and provide process taxonomy expertise to normalize the process levels in the taxonomy
- Act as consultant to our Business and technology partners regarding the Operating & Reference Taxonomy
- Helps an organization build their primary process taxonomy, inventory and align to any industry reference taxonomy.
- Responsible for maintaining Kanban dashboard
- Develop dashboards and metrics
- Develop epics and detailed user stories for onboarding LOB on iGrafx
- Create folder structure in iGrafx, load objects, execute any additional task to complete foundational setup for the LOB to start their process documentation in iGrafx
- Develop the review and approval process and on-going maintenance & attestation workflow for the LOB to maintain their processes in iGrafx
- Manage the overall sprint delivery around process documentation, review, approval and handover to the Line of Business librarian
- Responsible for any sprint level reporting to the leadership (sprint velocity, Sprint team allocation/ utilization etc.)
- Training/guiding business partners and project participants on process modeling standards and best practices
- Work with offshore and onshore resources to complete the process documentation in line with enterprise modeling standards
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt and 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics or engineering)
- BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or physics
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab
- Facilitation skills such as Helix
- Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
- Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
- Agile experience
- Financial services industry experience
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Visio skills
- iGrafx, ProVision or other enterprise process modeling experience
- Relational database experience
- Experience leading a business requirements process with both technical and business partners
- Business Process Architecture or business architecture experience
- Experience in doing Process Decomposition and/or creating process taxonomies for financial organization
- Experience with reference architecture / taxonomies
- Experience with enterprise capabilities & processes
- Knowledge of APQC PCF(American Productivity and Quality Center Process Classification Framework)
- Experience in current state process modeling, process re-engineering and future state workflow modeling
- WF Enterprise Process Engineering Advanced learning level or LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt must be documented as completed within 1 year of job start date
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.