People say change is hard. We say so what? We're in the business of making health care more affordable, simpler and easier for people to access. And we need really smart business professionals who can help us. As a Senior Business Analyst, you'll design processes and project implementations and diagnose process improvement opportunities as you develop innovative solutions that will affect millions. If that sounds energizing to you, join us today.
As a Fortune 6 company with 260,000 people all pulling in the same direction, we're used to setting the pace for change. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like. It is sure to be your life's best work.SM
As a Business Process Consultant you will enhance the overall United Healthcare M&R (Medicare & Retirement) HOS (Health Outcomes Survey) performance by driving improvements across all areas of the business that impact members HOS results.
Business Process Consultants are responsible for end-to-end business process activities - creating, controlling and improving business processes. In this role, you will lead process/program design and project/program implementation teams in process improvement activities. The Business Process Consultant will diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions using principles of process excellence and related tools. This position is also responsible for quality reporting, analysis and audits and for developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement using applicable tools.
- Drive Consumer Experience Improvements
- Own End-to-End Processes - Create, control and improve end-to-end business processes
- Lead process/program design and project/program implementation teams in process improvement activities
- Analyze Business Processes, Systems, and Operations
- Diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions using principles of process excellence and related tools
- Leads with Strong Operational Business Process & TQM Skills
- Create quality reporting, analysis and audits for developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement using applicable tools
- Provide executive level reporting
- Propose/Facilitate/Oversee/Maintain/Monitor Implementation of Business Process Solutions
- Anticipate and proactively address customer needs
- Performs Complex Conceptual Analyses and Solves Complex Problems
- Lead Cross Functional or Segment Teams/Projects
- Motivates, Influences, and Inspires Others
- 3+ years of project/program management experience
- 3+ years of experience in writing business and/or system requirements and business analysis
- 3+ years of experience with documenting processes and practices, often in accepted project methodology artifacts, while effectively prioritizing multiple tasks, priorities, projects, and deadlines
- 3+ years of experience with operations oversight or operational leadership (responsible for an overall business process)
- 5+ years of experience with Health Insurance or Health Care Industry
- 3+ year of experience as a Team Lead or Project Lead
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Proficiency with MS Visio
- Proficiency with MS Access
- SAS experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.