You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- In this role you will partner with Optum Rx business leaders and operations to define telephony requirements
- You’ll create user stories and prioritize backlog provide work priorities to development teams and ensure high-quality release implementations
- This position will lead a team of (2-5) direct and indirect virtual team members and responsible for managing daily work assignments, team quality standards and career development
- You'll strategically and creatively think about how the consumer experience should work - translating a vision to processes and requirements that impact millions of lives and help heal the health care system
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years in telecom or IT systems analysis experience
- 2+ years leadership experience
- Contact center or voice channel experience
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Visio
- Ability to work Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00pm PST
- Working experience in Kanban or Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Project Management or PMP
- UnitedHealth Group experience
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.