At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
The Business Associate 1 role is an Account Transfer subject matter expert and serves as a resource for escalations that support leadership roles as well as all team members in Account Transfers. The skill sets required of someone for this role would be the ability to support excellence first resolutions, testing, small scale projects, department phone calls, mentor new team members and act as a resource for escalations in order to provide high-quality service to onboarding accounts and assets for our clients and FAs. The role is also relied on by the FA integration team for training and materials. This role also includes some processing and phone work as volumes dictate.
- After submitting your application, please monitor your e-mail for future communications
- Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail
- Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile
- If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position
- Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo
- Due to a high volume of inquiries, please do not contact the hiring manager listed. Any inquiries sent to the hiring manager listed will not receive a response
- Wells Fargo will not sponsor visas for these positions and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status such as Optional Practical Training (OPT). Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services; or a BS/BA degree or higher
- 1+ year of brokerage operations experience
- 1+ year of Beta experience
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Ability to manage small projects
- Ability to take an active role in the education, mentoring and training of less experienced team members
- Knowledge and understanding of securities industry and securities processing/operations
- Knowledge and understanding of transferring assets between financial institutions
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex issues
- Ability to provide strong customer service while processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer issues
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Experience with end-to-end testing of multiple applications
- Experience with Asset Movement
- Experience working with SmartStation & Wisdom
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.