At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm. Hours can be subject to change based on business need.
Provides support for a variety of diverse support functions for the Correspondent Customer Care Team. These activities may include but not limited to: regulatory/compliance matters, business continuity planning, change communications, reporting/analysis, tracking of policy/procedure adherence, etc. Administers programs, projects or processes specific to the business and maintains spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information. Coordinates and monitors implementation and maintenance of processes, procedures, and policies. Prepares correspondence; memorandum; reports; presentations or other assigned documentation. May participate in special projects as needed.
- 2+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to manage initiatives involving process improvements
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to learn and assimilate information from multiple people and sources
- Knowledge of Wire Transfers and associated regulatory policies
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.