At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Wells Fargo Auto team supports one of the nation's leading auto lenders. The team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
The Business Support Associate 2 will provide support for a variety of diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight for multiple business groups or a Line of Business. This will include system administration activities supporting regulatory/compliance matters, business continuity planning, regulatory responses, change communications, systems analysis, and ensuring complex user access and other security administration issues are appropriately resolved. Current systems supported are inclusive of Collections and Recovery System, Lien Tracking System, NICE Call Recording, Workflow, iRepo, Credit Approval Authority Management System, Servicing System, Loan Origination System and other applications used within Wells Fargo Auto Services.
Working either independently or within a team, they will participate in project planning, business functional requirements review, and internal systems design and specification preparation and provide recommendations based on line of business needs. Conducts analysis and prepares required department documentation and procedures. Responsible for translating technical requirements into plain business language. Fosters a successful relationship with business units acting as a liaison regarding service requests and facilitating communication. Provides excellent customer service at all points of customer contact, internally and externally.
- Provides technical assistance and support in identifying and evaluating automated systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and make necessary changes to the database(s)
- Gathers data used by business group
- Maintains forms and performs quality checks of the automated systems
- Assists in developing guidelines for use of database(s)
- Updates the database(s) and supports the testing team
Please note: This position may come down early based on volume.
- 2+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Experience in problem analysis, solution implementation, and change management
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Ability to provide strong customer service while balancing the needs of clients, shareholders, and team members
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to communicate confidentially and professionally
- Ability to develop and manage client relationships
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Exposure to Wells Fargo ECaR application
- Exposure to Wells Fargo CARS application
- Exposure to Wells Fargo EXS application
- Exposure to Wells Fargo iTop application
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
TX-Irving: 6051/6061 N State Hwy 161 - Irving, TX
TX-Irving: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway - Irving, TX
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.