At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wells Fargo Investment Institute (WFII) is part of WIM and focused on developing and delivering the highest quality investment research and guidance to better enable our advisors and relationship managers to help WIM clients meet their financial goals. WFII guidance covers the spectrum from strategic asset allocation to the selection of individual money managers.
Global Alternative Investments (GAI) is a division of the WFII manages proprietary and non-proprietary alternative investment products and services including; option strategies, hedge funds, managed futures, commodities, private equity, private debt and private real estate offerings.
The Global Alternative Investments (GAI) Business Support Associate will be part of the GAI team. The primary responsibilities are to facilitate trade management operations, documentation, and technical support for a variety of complex alternative investment financial products.
Additional duties include:
- Manage day-to-day transfer agency interactions with Fund administrators (or, as applicable, directly with the Fund Manager), including transaction acceptance, transaction remediation, investor correspondence and associated reporting
- Coordination with other business units (legal, compliance, sales, operations) to address trade support matters
- Liaise with distribution channel partners to accurately report and post alternative investment activity, as well as facilitate reconciliation of account positions
- Assist with special projects related to trade support initiatives
- Provide guidance to other staff
This position can be located in Charlotte, NC or Boston, MA. Relocation assistance is not available.Required Qualifications
- 2+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of fund reporting, administration, and operations
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
2+ years of experience in alternative investment administrative supportDisclaimer
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.