At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management (TM) is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Treasury Management includes managing and optimizing our customers' cash flow and mitigating its operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
Treasury Management Client Delivery is an area within Treasury, Merchant and Payment Solutions focused on customer service, implementation and operations areas for commercial and business customers. This position would be responsible for compliance and risk management matters for Treasury Management Implementations and Operations groups. This position supports the groups who assess risk within the department, their controls to mitigate risk and works with various areas who assess their effectiveness (such as TM Risk Management, Compliance and Audit groups). This position works with the managers of the departments to remediate any corrective actions as a result of self-identified, risk management or audit concerns. This position monitors activities to ensure that actions remain on track and on target to complete on or before due dates. This position assists with recurring or ad-hoc compliance and/or risk management activities (such as quarterly risk assessments/reviews, questionnaires regarding practices (as it relates to a regulation or department process), etc.) This position may lead compliance and risk management activities with TM Implementations and Operations areas, present information and coordinate actions with department managers.
Responsibilities to include:
- Consulting with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions. Such consultation includes discussion of alternatives and implications.
- Presenting to mid-level managers on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Utilizing thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- Coordinates with TM Implementations and Operations areas on Risk Management and Compliance recurring and/or ad hoc activities such as risk assessments, policy rollouts or procedural changes.
- May provide work direction to lower level staff.
- Leads diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple departments within a business group.
Functions supported may include: policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning (example: annual certification and associated problem resolution), legal and regulatory adherence, SLA negotiation/development, reporting and analysis, project funding, pipeline, process improvement, quality management, MBO development, communications, financial control/budgeting oversight (example: monitoring business expenses) and/or team member processing (example: planning focal review).
- 3+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- 4 Years’ experience with Treasury Management Product Implementations, Customer service or relationship management
- Experience with Treasury Management Implementations systems (AES, TMOLF, WICE, etc.), processes, procedures, and stakeholders.
- Experience with TM Risk and Compliance matters.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization specifically on risk management and compliance matters.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proven project management skills and experience with ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to quickly build relationships/partnerships
- Proven ability to lead conference calls
- Ability to identify obstacles and independently escalate issues
- Ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to coordinate risk management and compliance requests, including leading and tracking initiatives as needed
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-El Monte: Min: $61,300 Mid: $86,400
AZ-Chandler: Min: $55,700 Mid: $78,500
CA-El Monte: 3440 Flair Dr - El Monte, CA
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.