At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Securities (WFS) delivers a comprehensive suite of banking, capital markets and advisory solutions, including a full complement of sales, trading and research capabilities, to corporate, government and institutional clients. We focus on our clients' overall financial needs, with consideration and respect for their total relationship with Wells Fargo.
The Business Support Consultant will be responsible for project management and general line of business responsibilities for Wells Fargo Securities. This includes a working understanding of risk management, business processes, and customer service. The Business Support Consultant will also be responsible for all meeting logistics within the Debt Capital Markets (DCM) Group, as well as other lines of business, to include meetings, roadshow logistics, and client events. The ideal candidate will have a broad based background and can take on different roles or projects depending on the business need. The Business Support Consultant will have excellent relationship building skills, high standards for professional excellence in a collaborative environment, and the ability to independently work with all levels of team members from peers to senior management.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organize travel logistics for internal and external clients for each roadshow and bank meeting
- Work with various vendors to provide meeting space, AV support, internal technology, and catering as needed
- Distribute daily updates containing one-on-one schedule, logistic details, institutional account profiles, and any other information provided by others for the management team and Investment Banking team traveling on the roadshow
- Send out reminders on meetings and other relevant information
- Maintain master event calendar and marketing budget for DCM
- Network with counterparts for information on calendar activity
- Track roadshow expenses and process invoices for vendors used during a roadshows
- Maintain schedule of roadshow costs per transaction to ensure expenses are billed back to the deal timely
- Produce event estimates as requested by the deal teams
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 3+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Experience working with changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prepare presentations, management reporting, and statistical analysis
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Customer service focus with the ability to analyze, research, and respond to moderately complex customer or agency issues and complaints
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Knowledge and understanding of accounts payable or invoice processing
- Securities industry experience
- Risk and regulatory compliance experience
- Ability to manage changing travel itineraries, accurately manage expense reimbursement, manage a busy calendar and appointments flawlessly
- 1+ year of Salesforce experience
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate event planning
- Ability to manage vendor relationships for products or services including: contract negotiation, oversight, and SLA management
NC-Charlotte: 550 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.