At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Product and Strategic Delivery role responsible for leading Regulatory Reporting initiatives within WFS Operations.
- The development and execution of a strategic roadmap for Middle Office
- Working with Operations, Technology, and Business Management to assess multiple regulatory obligations, Operational process improvements, Technology upgrades, and business expansion opportunities to create a unified plan for delivery across the Middle Office change portfolio
- Delivery of specific change initiatives within the overall roadmap
- Detailed Business Analysis, including review and analysis of existing processes / architecture
- Management of staff and direction of matrixed resources
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 4+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Six Sigma or reengineering disciplines
- Process efficiency experience, including process assessment and recommendations for improvement
- 2+ years’ experience of financial products/markets.
- Awareness of how risk is managed and controlled within Operations, and specifically within the Middle Office.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income Products (Munis, Agencies, Treasuries, Credit, ABF), OTC Derivative products, and the life cycle of a trade.
- Highly motivated individual with ability to drive results through leadership.
- Aptitude to structure multiple tasks and work in an organized manner under pressure and time constraints.
- Flexibility to manage multiple distinct workstreams simultaneously.
- Demonstrated capacity to develop relationships and work with multiple departments (e.g. Sales & Trading, Middle/Back Office, Finance, Compliance, Technology, Collateral, Reconciliations).
- Knowledge of Capital Markets and trade lifecycle for Prime Broker, Broker Dealer, Futures Commission Merchant, OTC Derivatives, etc. products a plus
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.