At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital (WFCC) combines Wholesale’s secured lending businesses including Commercial Distribution Finance (CDF), Corporate Trust Services (CTS), Wells Fargo Capital Finance (WFCF) and Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF). This consolidated group of businesses helps customers leverage their company’s assets into flexible financing solutions. WFCC is a leading contributor to Wholesales revenue, assets, and net income.
This position is within Corporate Trust Services (CTS) a division within Commercial Capital.
Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the applicable business functions. Such consultation includes discussion of alternatives and implications. Presents to senior leaders on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements. Utilizes thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business. Leads diverse support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for a single business group within a Line of Business. Functions supported may include: data analysis, data syncing & data cleanup efforts, policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, business continuity planning, legal and regulatory adherence, reporting and analysis, process improvement, quality management, communications, and/or team member processing.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 4+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- Advanced Microsoft Access skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate trust: industry, products, and processes
- Knowledge and understanding of process flow or procedure writing
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Data analytics & management skills
- Experience implementing process improvements
- Ability to independently evaluate data & apply sound business rules/judgement with minimal oversight
- Experience in information reporting requirements including data capture, validation & management reporting
- Process Excellence
- Tran Star experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.