At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Community Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
Wells Fargo Small Business Lending (SBL) is the country’s leading small business lender with a full product suite to serve credit needs of small business owners. These products include line of credit, business cards, term loans, commercial real estate products. The business operates with an entrepreneurial spirit and is dedicated to operational excellence, team member development and redefining possibilities.
Join the Small Business Lending (SBL) Strategy, Analytics, and Implementation (SAI) team and become an integral part of the project lifecycle. Help to support project and process improvement and redesign efforts for SBL Operations aimed at SBL operational groups including underwriting, fulfillment, customer service, and product development located in Phoenix, Charlotte, and Manila.
This Business Support Consultant 2 position will be within the Strategic Planning and Process Improvement group within Small Business Lending Operations primarily focusing on improving operational effectiveness and customer experience through improving processes.
- Works on process improvement and redesign initiatives that includes end to end analysis as well as future state redesign
- Completes business improvements through the use of process improvement methodologies and tools
- Works with business team members to identify and lead process improvement and redesign initiatives that align with business strategies and operational plans
- Demonstrates analytical, conceptual thinking, and problem solving skills
- Develops business case for the process changes identified and recommended
- Works independently to identify and develop recommendations and solutions
- Leverages business acumen in order to effectively deliver relevant information and recommendations to business partners
- Strong relationship skills with the ability to influence change and drive results in a matrix environment
- Supports and educates the business on process improvement methodologies and tools
- Demonstrates organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Visio)
- 4+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- 3+ years of business process development experience
- 1+ year of project management experience
- 1+ year of lending experience
- 1+ year of Wells Fargo Small Business Lending Operations Experience
- Experience identifying inefficiencies, finding opportunities to streamline business processes, and implementing change
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build business cases
- Experience facilitating meetings with team members in various remote locations
- Advanced Microsoft Visio skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Six Sigma or reengineering disciplines
- Business banking experience
- Ability to develop operational reporting and performing complex data analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of metrics based analysis: reporting and trend analysis
- Experience with process mapping tools such as Tibco, Visio, Visio Pro, iGrafx or IBM Blueworks Live
- Ability to lead during times of ambiguity and change
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.