At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Our Consumer Credit Solutions (CCS) Collections and Servicing team works with past-due customers to offer solutions for bringing credit card, student loan, personal line and loan, direct auto, retail services and deposit accounts up-to-date. The group also provides customer service for student loan and retail services accounts and works with customers to resolve disputed charges on credit card accounts.
This Business Support Consultant will work within the Credit Bureau Solutions (CBS) space and be responsible for the successful implementation planning, solution preparation, delivery to the field, execution, and measurement of initiatives that are the most highly complex and strategic in nature. Specifically the BSC will work with project managers, C2C partners, and senior leaders to define projects/goals and design the appropriate communications, learning, business process model and/or timing/bundling for implementation. Assists or determines size, scope, impacts, risk, budget and strategy for initiatives/issues that are corporate wide and have substantial impact to bottom line within the scheduled timelines. Additionally, this person will oversee and drive highly complex issues, urgently identifying gaps and solutions to de-risk our business.
Specifically these consultants will focus on Issues management, remediation and project initiatives, for the Credit Bureau Solutions team for the Cards, Retail Services, PLL, and EFS portfolios including:
- Collaborate with internal partners and peers on strategic initiatives and executive within timelines; types of initiatives could include project, Issues Management and remediation efforts
- Collaborate with internal partners and peers on strategic initiatives to execute and complete them within timelines; these initiatives could include projects, Issues Management and remediation efforts
- Manage complex system projects from design to implementation stage while influencing senior leadership on scope and requirements
- Drive and complete remediation efforts related to the Credit Bureau Solutions team
- Build requirements, assist in developing and analyze data to aide in completing initiatives
- Monitor, validate, and enhance CCS credit bureau control program to ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of these internal controls
- Develop regulatory readiness framework to support leadership demands for all internal audits/ external examinations
- Own all aspects of issue management, drive resolution and limit risk exposure
- Consistently communicate project and issues management updates to leadership on key issues and escalate appropriately
- Participate in operation review meetings, communicate with various operational departments to resolve issues and work with other departments to provide the highest levels of service
- 6+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- Experience in Issues Management and audit requests for regulatory examinations; strong knowledge of risk management /operational risk fundamentals
- Demonstrated business strategic planning and execution experience ensuring the organization, at all levels, and is aligned with the vision and objectives.
- Excellent problem solving and analytic capabilities utilized to identify root cause issues/improvement opportunities, and designing approaches/programs to address those issues and bring to solution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present complex ideas in a straight forward and understandable manner.
- Team player and collaborator, translating prior knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships internally and externally.
- Experience managing business processes within the consumer finance industry
- Experience in FDR, HELMS, and SHAW system of records is desired
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.