The Wholesale International Program Team is responsible for coordinating and leading the implementation of the Wholesale Group’s Strategic initiatives. This team will focus specifically on coordinating the operational infrastructure build out to accommodate the Division’s Wholesale International Program. This strategic role will work closely with the other support groups of the Wholesale International Program (WIP) and will assist with the build out of our footprint to 20+ countries.
The Operations Team supporting the Wholesale International Project is seeking an experienced Business Support Consultant / Subject Matter Expert coordinating and managing all Operations aspects of Loan & Trade support analysis for the Wholesale International Program (WIP) rollout for Wells Fargo. The role includes partnering with cross-functional global and local teams across the enterprise in defining and developing Operations’ Loan & Trade support needs as we implement the strategic platform into local markets.
The primary responsibilities of the role will be;
- Provide subject matter expert advice for the loans & trade products in consulting, development, enhancements, execution and management to build out the platform for the Wholesale International Program (WIP) at Wells Fargo, covering all LOBs and infrastructure across the enterprise.
- Support the end to end analysis and future state redesign of existing products to align to the go forward international operations model.
- Liaises with local operations teams to understand the existing processes and workflows, ensuring that all requirements are met during the development and deployment phases.
- Work closely with our product partners in the creation and review of Business Requirement Definition (BRDs) to identify and account for operational impacts.
- Work closely with our technology partners to interpret and convert BRD requirements into actionable Functional Specification Design (FSD) requirements with focus specifically on identify the operational impacts introduced through the Division’s Wholesale International Program.
- To develop key project artifacts (such as process flows and procedures) for use by operations supporting the project efforts.
- Engage with all lines of business regarding any projects, new initiatives or product offerings related to Loans or Trade
- Work with UAT to determine testing requirements for the upcoming system changes/enhancements.
- Work with operations teams to support implementation of newly developed functionality. This may require establishment of standards for measuring performance against process requirements while ensuring alignment to the product group strategy through the creation, deployment, and training of the developed procedures for the redesigned processes.
- Perform root-cause analysis and business case development for proposed technology enhancements, staff and structure changes. This may require the Business Support Consultant to author system enhancement requests that reflect the business need, which will include the business justification and high-level requirements resulting from the request.
- Support and/or occasionally lead the implementation of smaller International Operations Division Strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with the leadership of the Wholesale International Program (WIP) while organizing, leading, and facilitating cross-entity, enterprise-wide redesign initiatives that will lead to the realization of the WIP strategic vision.
- Utilizes process improvement techniques and services to support the development of metrics that provide dashboards and SLAs for operations and process management to manage day to day activities and identify future improvement opportunities.
- Promote the WIP Ops teams both within Wells Fargo and externally by acting as a point of reference/expertise.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 8+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 15+ years’ subject matter experience, business analysis, and support experience particularly in the area of International, Bi-Lateral and Agency Lending systems.
- Project experience supporting Loans / Trade Operations processing of all Lending & Trade products and services.
- Extensive experience of LIQ both as operational support and project support
- In depth understanding of financial controls and risk, market rules and regulations.
- Successful leadership of or consultation with a Loans / Trade Operations group.
- Experience creating detailed process and procedural documentation.
- Experience in iGrafx and/or MS Visio and the suite of Microsoft office products
- perform well under pressure
- Experience with application development projects.
- Experience coaching/supporting operations in the deployment of new system functionality.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.