At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
- Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer ( Source: Inside Mortgage Finance )
Our Mortgage team supports the nation's leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.
This Business Support Consultant 4 position will join the Fulfillment Risk Management Team which resides within the Fulfillment and Home Equity Risk, Quality, and Workforce Optimization Team in Home Lending. The team is seeking talented individuals that will provide comprehensive coordination and oversight for large efforts within Retail production/originations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating, supporting, and managing activities associated with Retail FFMT efforts that are long-term, significant in risk, scope, complexity, and carry a substantial impact to the relevant businesses. The successful candidate must be pro-active, organized, and is responsible for recognizing and understanding problems, bringing issues to resolution, and escalating as necessary to meet timelines. This position may interact with senior leaders and stakeholders on a regular basis to understand risks and impacts to the organization and will create and deliver presentations to senior leaders on goals, plans, and progress.
- Responsible for coordinating, supporting, and managing activities associated with Retail FFMT Production efforts that are long-term, significant in risk, scope, complexity, and carry a substantial impact
- Responsible for researching emerging risk issues, documenting the issue, facilitating or performing root cause, and developing action plans in collaboration with others which may include Fulfillment Leaders, HR, Legal, NUPRM, and PMO office
- Builds and delivers detailed plans to implement large scale changes to the organization, tracking to established deliverables/milestones/timelines defined by Enterprise policy, and ensuring target dates are met
- Identifies areas of risk through review and analysis of various reports and testing results with responsibility to facilitate development of plans to correct.
- Manages a portfolio of risk reporting for Retail Fulfillment and Home Equity Production
- Responsible for the planning and coordination with the PQRM Exam and Audit team on all scheduled exams/audits, reviewing results, performing root cause, and developing corrective action plans
- Provide support through monitoring and follow-up on areas needing correction
- Regular review of published testing results to identify opportunities and ownership in developing and driving corrective action as identified needed
- This position will interact with senior leaders and major stakeholders on a regular basis to understand risks and impacts to the organization and will create and deliver presentations to senior leaders on goals, plans, and progress
Ideal candidate may be located within the Wells Fargo footprint.Required Qualifications
- 8+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- 2+ years of mortgage operations experience
- Individual must have strong knowledge of retail and/or home equity mortgage operations, specifically processing, underwriting, and closing
- Must be pro-active, organized, and is responsible for recognizing and understanding problems, bringing issues to resolution, and escalating as necessary to meet timelines
- Experience with Control reporting, root cause analysis and trending
- Experience with researching potential emerging issues
- Experience managing a portfolio or corrective actions
- Experience with state, federal, and agency legal and regulatory compliance requirements
- Project Management Experience
- Ability to deliver multiple concurrent projects or large scale individual projects
- Exposure to the Wells Fargo's CORE origination system
- Ability to develop reports and metrics
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
CO-Englewood: 9780 S Meridian Blvd - Englewood, CO
AZ-Tempe: 1150 W Washington St - Tempe, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.