At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Legal Department supports the vision and values of Wells Fargo by providing expert, creative, cost-effective, and timely advice and services to all Wells Fargo businesses and support functions. We operate in accordance with the highest standards of judgment, integrity, and ethical leadership to find creative solutions that best serve our customers, prudently manage risks, and contribute to Wells Fargo’s enterprise success.
The BSM4 will report into the Discovery Director/Business Support Manager of the Litigation, Regulatory Enforcement and Investigations Division of the Legal Department. The section led by the Discovery Director manages the Enterprise Discovery Program and the Enterprise Legal Service workflow.
The BSM4 will help design, onboard and manage a new Business Management Team that will lead diverse support, operations, and business functions related to legal discovery and service of process for multiple legal teams and business groups. Functions managed may include: program management/policy/procedure administration and adherence, systems/change initiatives, legal and regulatory adherence, reporting and analysis, quality assurance and quality control, SLA negotiation/development, project funding, process improvement, quality management, communications, and training.
The BSM4 will interact with senior leaders within the Legal Department, line of business groups including technology, risk and audit; and with our vendors and firms to support and drive strategic initiatives.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support management, project management, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- 3+ years of management experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Project management experience
- Ability to manage process discovery, process modeling, and process improvement activities
- Ability to manage initiatives involving process improvements
- Quality assurance experience
- Reporting experience
- Knowledge and understanding of operational workflows process
- Knowledge and understanding of imaging solutions or document management processes
- Ability to present reports to and interact with senior leaders
- Ability to present results of analyses and recommendations to senior leaders
Extensive experience and expertise in discovery, quality control and assurance, reporting and analysis, workflow management, review and production platforms, process improvement, communication/training design and management.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.