At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Data Management and Insights (DMI) is transforming the way that Wells Fargo uses and manages data. Our work enables Wells Fargo to empower and inform our team members, deliver exceptional experiences for our customers, and meet the elevated expectations of our regulators. The team is responsible for designing the future data environment, defining data governance and oversight, and partnering with technology to operate the data infrastructure for the company. This team also provides next generation analytic insights to drive business strategies and help meet our commitment to satisfy our customers’ financial needs.
Leads a large and/or highly specialized Business Systems Consulting staff that develops and implements the most complex and broad technological business solutions based on analyses resulting in direct and significant impact on the organization's strategies and objectives. Influence of technical and strategic leadership may be company-wide, with frequent negotiation with executives and broad-scale policymaking influence. Participates with other senior management in the development of systems, products, service standards and development efforts. Leads the strategic development and design of technological processes, models, and standards that address long-range operational and strategic business requirements. Identifies risks and opportunities associated with redesign and improvement decisions and ensures alignment with long-term business and technology strategies. Reviews proposals for technical integrity, quantification of risk, and strategic direction/alignment. Typically directs a group through other managers or manages a high-functioning staff with significant technical and business expertise. Develops and oversees budget.
This newly created role will report to one of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) Data Privacy Implementation Leads, and will own the functional design of our consumer facing Data Privacy Portal, in support of our Data Privacy Implementation Program. This Business Application Owner will hire & lead a team of business & data analysts that are responsible for designing, and driving implementation of, Wells Fargo’s new Data Privacy Portal.
- Functionally design, and lead others in design, of the Data Privacy Portal.
- Complete Application Business Owner responsibilities, including funding, business continuity planning, and business support of the portal.
- Hire and lead a team of business and data analysts in support of the work.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position Wells Fargo for the future.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
- Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
Who We Are:
- Learn more about Analytics Career Video
- Learn more about Wells Fargo
LOCATIONS: Preferred locations are Minneapolis, MN; Phoenix, AZ; San Francisco, CA; Des Moines, IA; Dallas, TX; and Charlotte, NC
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
• Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
• Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 12+ years of information technology experience
- 5+ years of management experience in a technology environment
- 5+ years of experience capturing and documenting complex business and functional requirements
- 5+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners
- 4 + years of leadership experience including coaching, training, and mentoring
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Experience with portal / UI design and delivery
- Knowledge and understanding of financial industry compliance requirements
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.