Work is Sweet!
'Quality without Compromise' is not just a motto at See's Candies. It is the most important ingredient in our recipe for success. See's Candies has been in business since 1921 and maintains a reputation for producing the highest quality candy and providing superior customer service.
See's is a leader in the confectionary industry with over 250 retail shops across the USA.
At See’s Candies the key ingredient to our success is the dedication of our employees. It’s thanks to their passion and commitment that we remain a customer favorite, maintaining quality and integrity in all aspects of our business. The Business Systems Analyst has the unique opportunity to contribute their talent, energy and ideas as we make life a little sweeter, one piece of candy at a time.
This position is responsible for business and system analyst activities and deliverables associated with See’s Candies “supply side” solutions. This role’s initial focus will be on warehouse inventory management and distribution.
- Develop and maintain an accurate understanding of See’s supply side business practices and in-depth knowledge of the IT applications that support them.
- Provide business support and maintenance for “supply side” solutions in See’s production environments.
- Define and document any new business requirements, needs, and processes tied to “supply side” solutions. These applications include procurement, manufacturing, distributed order management, warehousing, and distribution systems.
- Assist in the testing, configuration, administration, validation, and training of See’s Candies “supply side” solutions.
- Acts as the liaison between business personnel, vendor partners, and internal technical resources with regards to See’s Candies “supply side” solutions.
- Ensure adherence to security best practices and controls as related to See’s Candies “supply side” solutions.
- Provides second-level support and troubleshooting for system challenges and problems associated with “supply side” solutions and interfaces.
- Ensures pertinent system, user guide, and training documentation tied to “supply side” solutions are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Assists in the evaluation and prioritization of new enhancements, vendor packages, and in-house solutions in the “supply side” space. Focus areas include procurement, manufacturing, distributed order management, warehousing, packaging, and distribution.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or related field.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience working as Business Systems Analyst or similar capacity in a mid- to large-size manufacturing company.
- Experience working in retail / manufacturing corporation with food and beverage experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with food manufacturing ERP and WMS solutions is a definite plus.
- Experience with Aptean / Ross ERP and warehouse management solutions is ideal.
- Familiarity and experience working with different vendor packages or applications focusing on procurement, manufacturing, distributed order management, warehouse management, packaging, and distribution.
- Capable of interacting and working well with both business personnel and technical resources.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Strong capabilities in multi-tasking and work prioritization.
- Willing and able to focus on both new “supply side” solution development and enhancement / on-going maintenance efforts for See’s Candies “supply side” solutions.
- Capable and willing to travel within California approximately 25 – 30%.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
See's is an EOE
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).