At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management (TM) is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Treasury Management includes managing and optimizing our customers' cash flow and mitigating its operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
Our team supports a variety of internal groups throughout the bank, including TM Client Delivery (TMCD), TM Implementation and Delivery (TMI & D), Sales, Business Banking Group (BBG), WellsOne ® Service Center, and many others in locations throughout the country and international locations. Primary responsibilities include monitoring shared inboxes for user inquiries, troubleshooting issues for resolution, escalation to technical partners as needed, communication of issues, and ensuring root cause is identified and addressed.
This individual will be joining a very experienced team responsible for managing/supporting the internal user experience across 38+ applications. This team provides 24x7 business as usual support as well as maintaining application stability and optimal performance. Responsible for overnight and weekend on call support- weekly rotation, usually assigned every 4-6 weeks. The team maintains strong partnerships with various leadership teams as well as multiple technologies, quality assurance and other support teams across the Enterprise.
- 1+ year of business systems analysis experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ years working with Treasury Management products and services.
- Information technology background.
- Experience working with Enterprise Availability Coordination Office (EACO).
- Strong and effective customer service skills with a track record of success.
- Team-oriented, effective collaborator with proven ability to facilitate solutions to complex, far reaching problems.
- Must have proven ability to coordinate multiple projects and production issues.
- Must have strong critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to quickly identify, communicate, and resolve complex issues.
- Self-starter motivated to find solutions to technical and procedural issues.
- Working knowledge of key supported Tools- ServiceView, Online Forms, Smart Intranet.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $46,900 Mid: $65,100
NC-Charlotte: Min: $46,900 Mid: $65,100
NC-Winston Salem: Min: $46,900 Mid: $65,100
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Winston Salem: 401 N Research Parkway - Winston Salem, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.