At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
This position supports the Trust Services Group (TSG) within Wealth and Investment Management (WIM). Trust Services Group plays an integral role in supporting the trust and custody business lines by providing back office processing support through a broad range of products and services, focused on ensuring assets are maintained accurately and efficiently.
The candidate will be responsible for evaluating and leading small to mid-size technology projects and/or working alongside senior Business Systems Consultants on larger, more complex initiatives. This role will partner closely with leaders and subject matter experts within Trust Services Group and the technical organization, acting as a liaison between the two areas. The Business Systems Consultant will conduct analysis of moderately complex business problems to be solved with automated systems and will be responsible for identifying and documenting business and technical requirements for the solution.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze moderately complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
- Act as liaison between business stakeholders and technology groups in order to complete data mapping and technical requirements
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all partners at various levels across the Department, internal WF Technology teams and Vendor partners where needed
- Complete and maintain formal project documentation throughout project lifecycle including technical requirements, data mapping, UI mockups and process models
- Facilitate meetings and communicate effectively across various functions and leadership levels
- Perform data mining and analysis
- Draft User Acceptance Test scripts; identify business scenarios based on requirements and document comprehensive scripts for end users
- Strong follow-up, issue resolution, action item tracking and fulfillment skills
- 3+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working on mid to large size projects and understanding of project management methodologies, software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrated experience working on requirements for technical projects in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated experience documenting business and technical requirements including BRD, Use Case, Data Mapping, System Logic, User Interface Mockups, and Use Case Workflows
- Experience with data mining and analysis; ability to learn database schemas and query data from multiple data repositories
- Experience documenting UAT scripts/cases and coordination UAT test execution
- Knowledge of securities processing and/or financial services operational experience
- Knowledge of SEI Trust 3000 and/or SEI Wealth Platform
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.