At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wholesale Business Solutions – Lending Solutions Group- Loan IQ Application
Wholesale Business Solutions (WBS) drives the client experience through common products, services, and tools to empower the lines of business to onboard and service clients effectively, compliantly, and profitably.
The WBS Lending Solutions Group – Loan IQ team provides business systems consultative services for the primary commercial credit platform utilized globally across the Wholesale Banking segments. The team provides services in areas such as product development, compliance with accounting and credit policy, information reporting, analytics, data management, and portfolio conversions.
Business Systems Consultant in the WBS Lending Solutions Group – Loan IQ team.
Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by analyzing complex business problems in order to develop business requirements for robust, scalable solutions to these problems . Provides consultative services throughout the project lifecycle from initial project inception through post-implementation support. Consults with user groups as needed to support training, answer questions, assess business needs, and recommend changes. Develops user acceptance test plans and coordinates availability of testing resources with technology and other stakeholders. Mentors less experienced staff.
As a member of the LIQ team resp0nsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Support project initiatives for the Loan IQ application and user community.
- Project support includes, but is not limited to, leading discovery meetings, business requirement documentation, support of functional system design document, creation of test scripts, test validation, support of user acceptance testing, Support of new functionality training, implementation planning and implementation support.
- Provide Loan IQ business application support which includes consulting with operations users, technology, and Loan IQ vendor to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Provides testing support for upgrades, enhancements and production fixes.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Minimum of 2+ years experience with Loan IQ or AFS in an operational, testing, or production support role.
- In-depth knowledge of commercial lending products including leveraged finance, asset backed finance, commercial real estate, and commercial loan trading.
- Experience writing business requirements documents and test plans for user acceptance testing.
- Experience with ALM and JIRA.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications including Excel, Word, and Visio.
- Experience tracking and reporting project milestones including key deliverables and due dates.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.