At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This Business Systems Consultant position is the main contact for the Wealth SRD Statements, Retirement EBR Statements and Corporate Trust SEI SPECTR Statements. The position monitors statement production and works closely with the Wells Fargo Bank print centers. This position is one of a few key statement experts on the Trust Production Support team. The role acts as the lead and technology partner for the Trust business lines for any key statement issues, problems, questions, and tracking of monthly statements. It is responsible for any SEI Custom changes that need to take place for all statement processing. Responsible for all of the SEI Custom job changes, additions, deletion and required SEI release testing as needed. Involved with the mapping of the new SWP Statement. Works on the creation of the Statement production support structure. Along with SWP statement mapping and support, this resource will be needed at the start of Spring 2019 to begin supporting both SWP and Trust 3000.
This position is also responsible for second level support of our Trust Gateway applications and part of our TU On-Call support team. The TU on-call team is a small team of a few resources with the specific Trust knowledge and expertise to understand the impacts of large volumes of high risk direct client impact intraday and overnight jobs. The TU On-Call team is responsible for monitoring all of the jobs that move to and from SEI via NDM (Network Data Mover) to Wells Fargo Bank. The TU on-call team is also responsible for monitoring abends on transmissions to and from Wells Fargo Bank servers. There are thousands of time sensitive and critical jobs that run throughout the day and evening. The critical jobs process trades and settle securities and move funds to and from client accounts, as well as generate our customer statements.
Job role will include:
- Act as a liaison between SEI, and other vendors, Trust Utility Business lines, and the technical organization by conducting, planning and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems.
- Ability to flush out root-cause assessments, current state, prioritizes, and recommends short-term and or long-term strategic solutions.
- Provide subject matter expertise with the business and operations requirements.
- Directly assist with production support needs as necessary in all areas within the department, statement support, Code Changes, SEI \ Wells Fargo Bank ABEND resolution, SEI night stream and intraday support.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Applies knowledge of trust and technology industry trends to drive change and position Wells Fargo for the future.
- Will consult and provide technical assistance in the support including the design of the new paradigm project support team, including defining the support tiers, roles, and procedures for the new system.
- Provide application support to the Next Paradigm project as test environments and processes are implemented along with practice model exercises. Participate in industry and internal high visibility projects.
- Work with Compliance and Audit groups to provide research and correction of system access and procedural processes.
- Participate in SEI Critical, Scalability, and Production support meetings and manage/drive issues and projects discussed.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Direct and serve as a mentor to less experienced staff.
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of 3rd party vendor application production support experience
- Exposure to Wells Fargo SEI Trust 3000 Wells Fargo Trust Accounting system of record
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Strong relationship management skills
- Change management experience
- SWP experience
- Ability to manage vendor relationships for products or services and SLA management
- Ability to use analytical skills to troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.