At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM) business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and the Community Bank. Investment & Fiduciary Services (IFS) is within WM and works with our clients to build, manage, preserve and transition their wealth. As one of the nation’s strongest financial institutions, we bring together a team of experienced professionals to gain insight into each client’s unique situation so that we may deliver specialized wealth solutions that best meet their needs and goals. Within IFS, we have 6 Fiduciary Management Services (FMS) offices that support clients and field offices by providing trust administration, investment management, and fiduciary services.
The Business Systems Consultant 4 - WM Fiduciary Operations position acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes. May develop systems test plan components and test scripts. May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff.
Duties will include:
• Vendor Management
• BCP coordinator
• Coordinate procedures, business process flows
• Create and update testing scripts for Yardi
• Run ADHOC Reports in Yardi
• Special Projects
• Liaison between LOB & EIT for Yardi application
• Setup and maintain codes within Yardi application
The preferred location for this position is Austin, TX but other Wealth Management locations will be considered.
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Vendor management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Continuity Plan (BCP) in a large environment
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: system test scripts development and execution
- Experience with skills documentation including creating process flows, risk mapping, and anchoring
- Intermediate Microsoft Visio skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
• Knowledge and understanding of Yardi and SWPDisclaimer
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.