At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
As a federated member of the EDSSO (Enterprise Database Safety and Soundness Operations) Team, this individual will support EDM CMP, EPP, Asset and Access management ane EEST Team compliance deliverables. This individual may have a dotted line to the EDM Line of Business (LOB) Teams. This individual will report to an EDSSO Manager and may support one or multiple of the following CIO teams for Corporate Technologies, Community Banking, Wealth and Investment, Lending, Wholesale. This person will help drive all compliance and remediation efforts for the LOBs as well as produce audit preparation documentation in support of those programs.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Risk and Compliance knowledge to provide solid recommendations which consider risk and compliance situations
- Experience working with database infrastructure or databases
- Exposure/Engagement with Privileged Access Remediation
- Previous Audit, Operational Risk or Information Security experience
- Experience creating effective presentation materials for use in senior management reviews.
- Experience communicating with managers at various levels, project managers, project participants, and DBAs.
- Excellent Communication skills, Analytical skills, Solution presentation skills and data presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio)
- Intermediate to Advanced SharePoint skills
- Ability to occasionally work a flexible schedule as this position may work with managers and team members around the world
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.