At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This Business Systems Consultant position will be part of a team that provides business analysis and testing coordination for all projects, initiatives, and production support for the eOne/Regulatory Data Repository(RDR) tools of the Controller’s Division in Corporate Finance. This Business Systems Consultant acts as a liaison and consultant between Corporate/LOB Finance teams, technical partners, QA team, and Project Management for Corporate Finance by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Focus will be on projects and initiatives that impact GL and eOne/Regulatory Data Repository (RDR).
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing assistance to identify, evaluate, and develop solutions that are cost effective and meet or exceed business requirements. The reporting solution for Corporate Finance is OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) and the candidate needs to have a strong working knowledge, as well as back-end knowledge of the tool.
- Working with end-users, partners, and cross functional teams to provide project support, resolve questions, assess needs, and recommend changes as they impact the OBIEE environment.
- Providing production support, testing, validating changes, writing requirements, documentation, and change management related to OBIEE/other tool releases and other needs.
- Documenting OBIEE system requirements and high level designs. Preparing specifications for system changes.
- Identifying dependencies and assessing change impact for new platform enhancements and system integrations, as they relate to OBIEE.
- Manage end to end integrated testing.
- Lead meetings and coordinate communication plans, test strategies, test plans, and detailed test execution schedules.
- Lead discussions with partners to resolve testing challenges and provide solutions to complex test problems in coordination with BA, Tech, and QA teams.
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business or management
- 5+ years of financial services experience
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Knowledge and understanding of financial analysis, accounting concepts, controls, and methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality Assurance (QA) testing: regression, stress, integration, and load testing
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
- Strong presentation skills
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
• Experience managing changes through the Enterprise Change Management process
• Experience with ALM HP Quality Center
• Quality assurance methodologies, standards and best practices
• Software development life cycle and Agile methodologies and the documents which support the testing functions (i.e. test cases, traceability matrix, and test plan)
• Knowledge of Oracle General Ledger 11i and 12C environments and the custom internal reporting tool, irisWeb
• Experience in assessing, translating, and communicating abstract ideas/issues into detail documents
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.