At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Lending Solutions Group. Business systems consultant service for the corporate lending applications. Responsible for business requirements, testing and implementation of enhancements and fixes to Loan IQ lending application.
Business Systems Consultant in the Lending Solutions Group. Resp0nsibilities include focusing on supporting Loan IQ lending with a LIQ Accounting area of expertise. Responsiblities/knowledgebase include, but are not limited to:
- Detailed knowledge of LIQ accounting tables and functionality
- Knowledge of US GAAP regulations with an area of strength around Commercial Loan Accounting.
- Engagement with Loan IQ technology resources, providing business requirements for any required application or reporting changes
- Engagement with Loan IQ operations resources, providing guidance on LIQ Accounting changes and testing coordination of any new application accounting changes.
- Engagement with applications downstream of LIQ where LIQ data is part of a regulatory reporting environment.
- Partnership with Wells Fargo Controllers . Ability to work closely and independently with the controllers team on individual accounting changes and large global accounting projects.
- Knowledge of General Ledger recon processes for Cash and Balance Sheet items.
- Experience in the onboarding of deals and positions from one SOR to the LIQ platform with a knowledge base of the reconciliation process for principal, receivables and income.
- Some familiarity with LIQ as a multi-batch, multi-zone application with booking sites in various locations globally.
- Ability to assit production support in production issues that center around accounting errors or irregularities.
- Support of Accounting projects that involve the LoanIQ application, interface partners and reporting tools. Project support includes, but is not limited to, leading discovery meetings, business requirement documentation, support of functional system design document, creation of test scripts, test validation, support of user acceptance testing, Support of new functionality training, implementation planning and implementation support
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Prior business systems consultant experience, including discovery meeting leadership, business requirement documentation, test planning and implementation execution
- In depth knowledge of commercial loan products
- Experience with Loan IQ.
- Knowledge of Loan Accounting/FASB regulations
- Extensive experience working with financial controllers teams
- Knowledge of General Ledger systems
- SQL, excel knowledge to pull loan for review. Reconciliation and submission
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.