At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This Technical Analyst lead role will support Wells Fargo Advisors Client Mobile, Tablet and Desktop digital platforms. The core responsibilities will include but are not limited to Lead MVP definition with the team, Own DOR/DOD checkpoint and
Product summary documentation. Understand Strategic theme and priorities, Partner with business on continuous Ideation and Discovery, Partner with Tech Lead for solution design and delivery
Acts as a liaison between the client area and technical organization by planning, conducting and completing analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical leadership in identifying and evaluating automated systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes to the automated systems.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Brokerage industry experience
- Bachelor's level degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Software Information Systems or Management Information Systems.
- Experienced developing functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience with Mobile Web Development, both Native and Browser.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture.
- Agile Scrum Software Development experience.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot issues and align with the team to determine quick solutions.
- Demonstrates ability to lead and mentor others.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.