At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This Business Systems Consultant position will be part of a team that provides business analysis for all projects, initiatives, and production support for the General Ledger reporting and Regulatory Data Repository/eOne tools of the Controller’s Division in Corporate Finance. This position acts as a liaison and consultant between Corporate/LOB Finance teams and technical partners for Corporate Finance by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Focus will be on projects and initiatives that impact GL and eOne specifically related to the adjustment and reporting tools.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Providing assistance to identify, evaluate, and develop solutions that meet or exceed business requirements.
- Working with end-users, partners, and cross functional teams to provide project support, resolve questions, assess needs, and recommend changes.
- Providing production support, testing, validating changes, writing requirements, documentation, and change management related to tool releases and other needs.
- Providing guidance and best practices for leveraging tools capabilities.
- Working with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Creating ad hoc reports for partners and various project teams.
- Lead discussions with partners to resolve testing challenges and provide solutions to complex test problems in coordination with Business Analyst, Technical and Testing teams.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly maintenance tasks for production support.
*************This position will only be offered a the CIC 1525 West WT Harris Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28262 office (on-site - no telecommute or other locations ***************Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Financial services industry experience
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Knowledge and understanding of financial analysis, accounting concepts, controls, and methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of general ledger systems
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases: SQL
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Knowledge and understanding of database querying and creating ad hoc reporting results using SQL or similar querying methods
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business, accounting, computer science, or something similar
- Experience in using SharePoint, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Word in a business or finance related field
- Ability to absorb and understand complex business and technology terminology
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.