At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses.
The Strategic Enterprise Risk Team helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk areas, including credit risk, operational risk, market risk, reputation risk, and compliance risk.
The Strategic Enterprise Risk Team strives to ensure that all Wells Fargo corporate functions and lines of business soundly manage risk, comply with applicable laws and regulations, and offer products and services that meet the needs of our customers.
The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
This position is within the Enterprise Information Technology – Strategic Enterprise Risk Team - SHRP Platform group.
Primary responsibilities for the individual in this role will be:
- Technical analysis and delivery for multiple solutions within a highly configured Archer platform
- Partner with Product Owner to ensure system changes/enhancements are appropriate, effectively designed and tested prior to their move to production
- Translate business requirements into RSA Archer business configuration and reporting requirements
- Documentation of requirements within project artifacts to support the configuration, testing, deployment and production support for multiple solutions
- Assist in the development of test plan components and test scripts
- Conduct and/or coordinate quality assurance and/or user acceptance testing and tracking of results
- Configure or administer requirements and common components, access, workflows, etc.
- Understand and assure quality, security, and compliance requirements
- Participate in BCP activities
May also be responsible for the following activities:
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
- Develop and maintain schedules/calendars, change timelines, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, workflows and other documentation
- Provide regular status updates to managers and supporting team members
- Ability to work “flextime” to attend scheduled meetings off hours with international teams and support weekend package deployments
The work locations area Charlotte-NC, Minneapolis-MN, AZ-Chandler.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 4 + years of experience gathering business requirements from various sources including end-users and stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to act as a liaison between the technical design staff and business requester to ensure all requirements are met
- Knowledge and understanding of operational risk management in the financial services industry
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Experience translating business needs into complex analysis, designs and recommendations
- Knowledge and understanding of business requirements gathering and translation to technical requirements
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Experience using calculated fields and data driven events in Archer
- 5+ years of experience setting up data feeds in Archer
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
- Strong data analytic skills
- Experience delivering while maintaining a heavy schedule
- Experience delivering within a changing environment
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.