At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
This position is within the Solution Operations and Strategy HR Systems team. The Functional Lead role is responsible for ensuring end-to-end business needs are met by working closely across lines of business to initiate changes to the current HR systems or implementing new systems.
• Act as primary subject matter expert to provide expertise necessary to develop business requirements and use cases.
• Consult with the technology group during the development of the functional and technical specifications.
• Create business process flow documentation and uses case scenarios.
• Lead and/or consult on the policy, training and development, communications, change management, reporting and the future operational model.
• Participate in UAT activities for releases and/or assigned projects.
• Provide release support including production validation if necessary.
This position was posted in Charlotte, NC and Minneapolis, MN; however other locations may be considered.
*Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 7 + years of experience gathering business requirements from various sources including end-users and stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- SQL experience
- Experience drafting use cases and test scripts
- Knowledge and understanding of PeopleSoft
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) experience
- Ability to present complex concepts to senior management
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- 7+ years experience eliciting and writing business requirements for end-user system enhancements or new system implementations
- Experience working with PeopleSoft HR, Employee Self-Service, Manager Self-Service
- Experience working with Time and Attendance
- Knowledge of United States Payroll, Global Payroll, and HR Processes\Practices
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.