Here at Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Our international business activities span the globe, with a combined workforce of more than 13,000 dedicated team members and more than 30 international offices. Through our coast-to-coast U.S. presence, strategically placed overseas locations, and transformational technology platforms, we provide our clients with direct on-the-ground support they need to effectively manage their global business throughout 130 countries.
International Core Banking Technology provides technical solutions and support for the international arms of the Wholesale lines of businesses. We provide technical solutions to support the business objectives for application management and to facilitate the bank to leverage new market opportunities as they become available. We ensure solutions are stable, can scale and support the business need. Systems supported cover a wide range of functions and products, including FX, Money Market, DDA, Payments and Regulatory Reporting.
An opportunity has arisen in our Global Strategic Planning, Delivery and Execution Team within International Core Banking Technology for an experienced relationships manager to manage our vendor partner for the core applications. The role will involve regular interactions with both the offshore and onshore team of the vendor in order to facilitate, smooth delivery of design artifacts, code drops and defects resolution. The role will have broad coverage in areas within overall vendor relationship management.
The role will involve coordinating with the architecture, design, delivery, development and testing and other teams in delivering complex and comprehensive technological solutions within prescribed quality, budget and timeline.
The primary areas of responsibility for the role are as follows:
- Partner with stakeholder’s both within and outside of technology on assigned projects.
- Liaison for Oracle application related matters
- Monitor alignment of design /code delivery with release schedule both internally within technology and with the vendor’s onsite and offshore teams.
- Co-ordinate the completion of required project documentation and updates.
- Manage stakeholder requirements and partner for effective delivery of the solution in the core applications.
- Ownership of tracking and mitigating actions to resolve issues /risks that could impede smooth progression of tasks in the SDLC
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of client relationship management experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- Ability to manage large-scale initiatives including stakeholders across business and technical teams
- Ability to operate effectively in a geographically dispersed organization
- Wholesale banking experience
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- A broad range of Wholesale Banking product knowledge, particularly DDA, Payments and Treasury Services.
- Experience working effectively with the stakeholders and also of communicating effectively with technical / development / testing team members.
- Ability to lead resolution of the training needs of new systems and processes.
- Ability to manage team dynamics and use interpersonal skills to achieve the project goals.
- Ability to provide input and support to the QA process.
- Knowledge of the Oracle Flexcube and/or FlexPay applications will be a good advantage for fulfilling the role.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.