At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
The Business Systems Consultant 5 (BSC5) is part of the Contingent Workforce Management Team within Solutions, Operation and Strategy for Global Payroll. We are currently supporting the implementation of a new vendor solutions, while also keeping the current solutions steady until the implementation.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Providing comprehensive support for the Contingent Workforce Program, this BSC will work with the Solutions Operations and Strategy Leader within Global Payroll Services (GPS) to provide strategy across the Contingent Workforce Management Systems product lines related to our application support. We are project and program focused, supporting investment portfolio activities and development activities to maintain solutions to support all customers, business partners, compliance and regulatory needs. This includes assessment of technology solutions to deliver a more integrated and seamless approach to HR delivery. This role partners closely with business line/client/vendor relationships in diverse geographic locations within multiple countries to support business goals and objectives.
Must have a positive attitude and experience with planning, initiating, and monitoring change management activities, in-support of GPS initiatives and the GPS Leadership team. This senior role will conduct business analysis activities to implement a new vendor management solution. The BSC 5 will need to work cross-culturally, while understanding unique cultural needs to achieve effective communication and collaboration. The BSC 5 will build influential relationships with business partner and support roles. They will work through complex and sensitive business challenges consistently and effectively through collaboration and transparency. This position will be a senior lead among a team of Business Systems Consultants.
This position was posted for Charlotte, NC.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- SAS experience
- Experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to identify business needs and deliver solutions in close partnership with line of business and technology
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management
- Ability to manage process discovery, process modeling, and process improvement activities
- Ability to prepare business requirements documents for systems projects
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to provide leadership by coaching, training, and mentoring
- Experience with new system implementation
- Expereince working with a third party vendor
- Experience with a contingent workforce program and/or vendor management systems.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.