At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wholesale – Wholesale Business Solutions – Business Partner Solutions – Profitability & Pricing
This team member will play an integral role in leading ProfitView’s data sourcing efforts for Treasury Management & Deposit system of record data from iHUB. S/he will serve as a Team Lead with a high work rate group made up of Delivery, Testing and Business resources dedicated to fulfilling ProfitView’s mandate to align with Wholesale’s iHUB platform and source all Treasury Management & Deposit systems data into ProfitView over the coming years.
- Develops the ability to produce new and maintain all existing business requirement documentation for the full set of Treasury Management & Deposit products sold by the Wholesale line of business that are in scope for ProfitView to consume from the iHUB application
- Coordinates regular interactions with the iHUB business team that are associated with data profiling and validation efforts for upcoming Treasury Management & Deposit system of record sourcing activities
- Leads planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of ProfitView’s Treasury Management & Deposit systems data roadmap working collaboratively with the ProfitView Technology team
- Forms deep understanding of Treasury Management & Deposit product suites, and related profitability metric calculations, while assisting with knowledge transfer to internal and external stakeholders
- Drives data testing activities leveraging a small team of resources from cross-functional areas
- Uses SQL regularly and helps improve existing backend querying processes developed for validation and testing of Treasury Management & Deposit data accuracy
- Partners with business stakeholders across various Wholesale lines of business on Treasury Management & Deposit related data initiatives and issues that result in producing, planning and implementing targeted business needs
- Interprets business requirements in support of trouble-shooting potential data defects, and follows established processes for defect escalation and tracking
- Participates in functional design planning activities related to data sourcing
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) experience
- Ability to gather and write Business Requirement Definitions (BRD)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills including analysis of financial metrics
- Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Experience designing and optimizing complex SQL queries involving table joins and correlated sub-queries on large scale data tables
- Advanced SQL querying skills
- Agile background
- Self-starter with ability to work with limited oversight, solve issues through collaboration
- Highly efficient at managing large numbers of activities/tasks
- Ability to learn new concepts and processes quickly
- Ability to adapt to environments / situations that are not always clearly defined or ambiguous
- Strong understanding of financial statements and metrics
- Familiarity with various lines of business in the Wholesale group
- Background with Wells Fargo documentation process for projects (including BRDs, FSDs, change controls)
- Solid writing skills
- Knowledge of OBIEE or comparable business intelligence application
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.