You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses.
The Risk Platform Solutions team supports all Wells Fargo businesses with identification and management of risk. The team focuses on several key risk areas, including credit risk, operational risk, market risk, reputation risk, and compliance risk.
The Risk Platform Solutions team strives to ensure that all Wells Fargo corporate functions and lines of business soundly manage risk, comply with applicable laws and regulations, and offer products and services that meet the needs of our customers.
The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
This position is within the Enterprise Information Technology – Enterprise Risk Systems Technology, Risk Platform Solutions group.
Operational Risk Business Analyst, recognized as an expert in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Acts as a liaison between technical and non-technical organizations by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing processes and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and commercially available tools to drive organizational change and position Wells Fargo for the future.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Participates in enterprise transformation - business architecture.
- Acts as internal consultants by re-engineering processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
- Identify and coordinate creation of user stories and product backlog items (Agile development);
- Translate business requirements into RSA Archer solutions;
- Ability to manage multiple work assignments based on established priorities;
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management and meeting management skills
- Proactive behaviors – strong sense of ownership, urgency and commitment to completion
- Provide and lead troubleshooting and maintenance of Archer solutions with demonstrated background with RSA Archer GRC;
- Develop test plan components and test scripts;
- Conduct and/or coordinate quality assurance and tracking of results;
- Administer requirements and common components, access, workflows, etc. within Operational Risk applications within Archer platform;
- Understand and assure quality, security, and compliance requirements are met;
- Participate in/lead deployment activities for Archer environments;
- Participate in BCP and environment Performance tuning activities;
May also be responsible for the following activities:
- Document and administer change management requests or backlog items
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings
- Participate in environment performance management routines
- Develop and maintain schedules/calendars, change timelines, meeting agendas, meeting minutes and other artifacts
- Provide regular status updates to manager and team members
- Fulfill other analysis or research activities as requested
- Ability to work “flextime” to attend scheduled meetings off hours with international teams and support to release deployments
The preferred work locations area Charlotte- NC, Chandler-AZ , Minneapolis - MN and other locations as directed by the EIT footprint. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate these locations with limited to no relocation assistance.Required Qualifications
- 5 + years of experience gathering business requirements from various sources including end-users and stakeholders
- 1+ year of experience with Archer 5.2 or above
- 1+ year of experience with Archer core solutions
- 3+ years of experience working on risk applications
- 3+ years of risk management experience
- Experience using calculated fields and data driven events in Archer
- 5+ years of experience setting up data feeds in Archer
- Experience translating business needs into complex analysis, designs and recommendations
- Ability to act as a liaison between the technical design staff and business requester to ensure all requirements are met
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Microsoft Visio experience
- Knowledge and understanding of operational risk management in the financial services industry
- Knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies: used in waterfall or Agile development projects
- Experience delivering, evaluating, or testing large technology efforts
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.