At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Change Delivery team of highly skilled Business Systems Consultants works to deliver valuable solutions to our customers through Agile, Waterfall, and Process Improvement methodologies across multiple business lines within Home Lending Servicing. Along with promoting diversity and inclusion on every aspect of our business, we strongly believe in partnership and collaboration, value add and customer service.
The position requires knowledge and experience leading projects for both Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Experience with tools such as Blueprint for requirements management, CA PPM or EPM Tool for project management, ALM for testing, and JIRA is a plus as well as experience with SDLC. Project work will include complex, higher risk, long term projects as well as requirements management for base enhancements. Coordination with technology and testing partners is required in addition to leading the business operational teams through the requirements gathering process. Additional skills required include excellent facilitation skills, ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team, ability to drive for results, meet aggressive deadlines, analyze problems and develop proposals for solutions.
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships in and outside of immediate department
- Meeting facilitation experience in leading discussions that result in consensus and commitment
- Ability to discuss and understand business needs/wants with non-technical people
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Experience with a customer service mindset and a focus on continuous improvement
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Experience with tools such as Blueprint for requirements management, CA PPM or EMP Tool for project management, ALM for testing, and JIRA
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.