At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
Wells Fargo is looking for a strong business analyst to join our PeopleSoft International HR Self-service (PeopleSoft) program team. The team has just completed a very successful PeopleSoft implementation in all of our international locations and we are looking for a smart, talented and creative analyst to help us maintain our existing platform and expand the HR functionality. Wells Fargo is widely acknowledged as the premiere PeopleSoft shop in the country, with 20+ years on the system and a large group of talented team members who understand it like no other. You will have the opportunity to not only help in the design and implementation of our global HR processes, but to learn critical information about PeopleSoft and its inner workings from the standpoint of one of the world’s largest financial institutions, supporting a team member population of 270,000+.
The International HR Self-service Program is responsible for defining the vision and strategy for building an effective model for capturing HR data for international Team Members at Wells Fargo.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Understand customer needs and drive for clarity through thoughtful requirements gathering and documentation.
• Acts as liaison between customer and IT to help ensure best practices are followed.
• Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
• Acts as a lead in the creation, preparation, and execution of test plans & test scripts for both front-end and back-end processes.
• Understand the various data sources and become a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
• Partner with the SMEs and IT to ensure all relevant documentation (e.g. Training materials, Business Procedures, Playbook) is up-to-date after every release.
• Coordinate and facilitate meetings to review/discuss availability and change requests and customer impacting issues.
• Ensure compliance with the organization's policies and technology standards.
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
- 7+ years of experience capturing and documenting complex business and functional requirements
- 7+ years of PeopleSoft experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- SQL experience
- Strong meeting facilitation skills; experience leading large group meetings with attendees both local and remote
- An understanding of global HR practices and, at a minimum, an appreciation of the different HR practices in our various locations
- Experience working in PeopleSoft version 9.2
- Proven ability to work with business and IT partners to collaboratively design solutions that meet business needs
- Ability to act as a primary SME liaison between business users/BAs, and IT project team
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate meetings in different time zones
- Experience working with Cloud based applications
- Experience supporting recruiting and hiring tools
- In depth understanding of the various software development lifecycles (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and presenting well thought out options and solutions to complex issues
- Experience in the areas of Core HR, manager self-service and employee self-service DQ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.